The Green Expo is the largest exhibition for cleantech in Mexico created to display technologies and innovation from the industry and to establish connections to high-level buyers from both the public and private sector. The expo brings together the main players from industry, politics, academia and regulatory spheres.
The Danish pavilion at The Green Expo provides both large and small companies the opportunity to build their business through your participation in The Green Expo.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Companies that work within all aspects of the green energy and environmental industry, including
- Energy saving
- Biofuels, Biogas and Biomass
- Renewable energy solutions including solar, wind and geothermal
- Sustainable construction
- Noise control and acoustic insulation
- Remediation and drainage maintenance
- Recycling, compression, trash shredding equipment and integral handling for industrial wastes
- Monitoring, analysis and measuring
Confederation of Danish Industry organizes the Danish Pavilion. It is a turnkey solution providing you with a platform to present your company and products as well as practical advantages in terms of your planning and participation in the exhibition. The pavilion is ready for your use the day before the exhibition starts. All walls will feature wall-to-wall prints of product photos and your company logo printed on the front.
Being part of a joint pavilion is a more effective and cost efficient way for your company to attract potential customers. Possibilities for networking and an opportunity to exchange knowledge with exhibitors with similar interests in North America.
YOU WILL GET
- 9 sqm booth at the National Danish Pavilion at The Green Expo 2017 in Mexico City 5-7 September 2017
- A turnkey solution for your company with a walk-on stand fully equipped with counters, chairs, tables, lighting and wall-to-wall prints and storage room
- The National Pavilion is manned all days of the exhibition by staff from Confederation of Danish Industry
- Exhibit delivery, design, individual consultancy and decoration
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers, including exhibition catalogue
- Coordination of joint freight and customs clearance
- Coordination of hotel reservations
- Confederation of Danish Industry will provide assistance in all aspects related to your participation