Confederation of Danish Industry invites you to join the Danish Pavillion at Expo ANTAD & Alimentaria Mexico 2017 in Mexico City from 7-9 March
With a growing population and a large number of young people (half of Mexico's population of 119 million people is under the age of 26), food and drinks consumption in Mexico is expected to continue offering stable growth over the next years. Mexico's average annual economic growth for the past four quarters was 4.1% in real terms. This is higher than the growth reported by the majority of the major euro zone economies, the United States and Japan.
Some key figures:
- Income per inhabitant was 8.114 euros in 2014 (INEGI data)
- 4,1% inflation in 2014
- Net public sector debt: 33% in 2014
- Mexico's country risk is the lowest in the region
- Openness to foreign trade and strategic location - Mexico has 12 free trade treaties with 44 countries
- Strategic location in North America with a 3,000+ km border with the United States.
Mexico is expected to rank 8th among world economies in 2050 and as the country with the highest per capita income in Latin America.
Facts about Expo ANTAD & Alimentaria Mexico
- 1,456 exhibitors
- 20 participating countries
- More than 20 participating countries
- 45,000 visitors from 37 countries
Please see more facts in the attached document.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
The exhibition includes exhibitors from the following product categories:
You will get:
- Food & Beverages
- Gourmet and Premium Products
- General Merchandises
- Furniture & Equipment
- A turnkey solution fully equiped with counter, furniture and lightening.
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibiton organizers, including exhibition catalogue
- Confederation of Danish Industry will provide assistance in all aspects related to your participation
The exhibition is the best platform for any company within these sectors to strengthen your market profile in Mexico and Latin America or to explore business opportunities in the region.