In UAE, the greatest potential for Danish Companies lies within sustainability, water and energy. Each year, The UAE invests AED 3 billion in renewable energy, thus the market constitutes an important future business opportunity for Danish companies with world leading expertise within this field!
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR DANISH COMPANIES AT THIS YEARS EXHIBITION!
The Trade Council in Dubai is launching a pilot project where an operating technical person from Danish water supply and wastewater treatment plants will be to visiting a number of local supplies in the UAE in order to prepare a baseline report, focusing on identifying energy and water optimization options for Danish companies.
The baseline report will be presented for the Danish companies participating at WETEX Exhibition, thus providing a unique opportunity for Danish Companies and your future business in the UAE.
In the same period the Danish Environmental Protection Agency's water supply office will be stationed in Dubai to support this process.
ABOUT THE WETEX EXHIBITION
The Water, Energy, Technology, and Environment (WETEX) and Dubai Solar Show is the region’s largest sustainability and renewable technology exhibition with the participation of +30,000 professionals, key decision-makers, investors, policymakers and industry leaders from various enterprises and institutions of all sizes, both national and international. Be part of the Danish Pavilion and get excellent exposure to a large number of potential business partners.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) hold great opportunities within these areas:
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Waste management & Environment
- Sustainable transportation
- Sustainable Food Management
- Smart Tech & Innovation
- Power Water
THE EXHIBITION PACKAGE INCLUDES
Sign up for the joint stand and get access to a number of
The exhibition package includes:
- 6.5 m2 stand at the Danish Pavilion (additional space can be bought)
- Participation in the official program and visits
- 3 guaranteed meetings with buyers visiting the WETEX/ Dubai Solar Show apart from the usual visitors at the stand
- Reception at the Danish Consul General’s residence with local VIPs
- Prearranged B2B and B2G meetings and an unique opportunity to get close contact with key decision – and policy-makers and new business contact.
- Exposure in the printed show catalogue and an online profile of WETEX/Dubai Solar Show so the right people will find you
- Building and dismantling of the stand, including carpet, counter, tables, chairs, electricity, lights and cleaning.
Water Market Profile on the UAE.
See attached invitation for further information