ENTRY POINT TO THE IRAN
Iran is the second largest economy in the Middle East and the second most populated country in the MENA-region. In 2016-2020 the country’s estimat-ed GDP-growth rate is between 5-8 per cent.
The middle class in Iran are becoming more interested in getting a broader variety of food products in their supermarkets. Hotels, restaurants and catering services are expanding and demands for international food increases.
Since the lifting of sanctions numerous of international trade delegation have visited Iran to get their share of the booming marked. Now the Confederation of Danish Industry in co-operation with Danish Agriculture & Food Council would like to offer your company this unique opportunity to join the second Danish pavilion at the Iran food + hospitality exhibition in Tehran in Iran.
The Danish Pavilion is a walk-on stand with a national identity. All walls will feature wall-to-wall prints of product photos and your company logo printed on the front. Confederation of Danish Industry will provide assistance in all aspects related to your participation.
YOUR COMPANY WILL GET
· 9 square meter booth at the national Danish Pavilion at Iran food and hospitality
· A holistic solution for your company with a walk-on stand fully equipped
· The pavilion is manned all days of the exhibition by staff from Confederation of Danish Industry
· Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers, including exhibition cata-logue
· Coordination of joint freight and customs clearance
· Coordination of hotel and flight reservation
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
The exhibition is relevant for Danish companies working with
• Professional food traders
• Bread & bakery
• Drinks (non-alcohol)
• Fresh & chilled food
• Frozen food
• General foods
• Health food
• Hot beverages
• Ice cream & deep-frozen confectionery
• Meat & meat products
• Organic food
• Snack food and sweets
REVIEWS FROM 2016
• 91% of the exhibitors recommend the fair
• 79% of the exhibitors are satisfied with their business contacts
• 711 exhibitors from 35 countries
• 40,000+ visitors at iran agrofood
• 86% of the exhibitors are satisfied with the whole event