Chile and Colombia are two of Latin America’s emerging markets with booming economies and increasing growth. Chile is with its nearly 18 million inhabitants the sixth largest market in Latin America while Colombia with its 47 million inhabitants is the third largest market. Both countries have experienced fast-emerging economies within the last decade, and they continue to grow.
Participants will be introduced to key players within the healthcare sector and will gain valuable insight into challenges and opportunities in both markets. The aim is to strengthen your business by identifying market opportunities and presenting your solutions to the healthcare sector. As a participant, you will have the exclusive opportunity to:
· Present your solutions to top level management from both the public and private healthcare sector
· Present your solutions to key distributors
· Gain insight into procurement processes
· Meet sector specialists and find new business opportunities in the healthcare sector
· Networking opportunities – share and find inspiration with both relevant stakeholders and your sector companions
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
The business delegation to Chile and Colombia is relevant for companies working within all areas of healthcare. To name a few, it is relevant for pro-ducers of:
· Medical devices
· Rehabilitation equipment
· Service and operational solutions
· Providers of e-health solutions