UK Construction Week gathers nine shows under one roof, and is the UK’s biggest event for the built environment covering design, planning and construction. It showcases thousands of innovative products and also includes a large conference.
The Danish pavilion at The Green Expo provides both large and small companies the opportunity to build their business through your participation in UK Construction Week.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Companies that work within all aspects of the construction sector, including
- Construction materials
- Interior designers
- Construction within Education and Health
Confederation of Danish Industry organizes the Danish Pavilion. It is a turnkey solution providing you with a platform to present your company and products as well as practical advantages in terms of your planning and participation in the exhibition. The pavilion is ready for your use the day before the exhibition starts. All walls will feature wall-to-wall prints of product photos and your company logo printed on the front.
Being part of a joint pavilion is a more effective and cost efficient way for your company to attract potential customers. Possibilities for networking and an opportunity to exchange knowledge with exhibitors with similar interests in the UK.
YOU WILL GET
- 9 sqm booth at the National Danish Pavilion at UK Construction Week 2017 in Birmingham NEC, 10-12 October 2017
- A turnkey solution for your company with a walk-on stand fully equipped with counters, chairs, tables, lighting and wall-to-wall prints and storage room
- The National Pavilion is manned all days of the exhibition by staff from Confederation of Danish Industry
- Exhibit delivery, design, individual consultancy and decoration
- A relevant business program
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers, including exhibition catalogue
- Coordination of joint freight and customs clearance
- Coordination of hotel reservations
- Confederation of Danish Industry will provide assistance in all aspects related to your participation