Salini-Impregilo is one of the world’s largest constructors of major complex projects. The group operates in over 50 countries with 34,400 employees, a turnover of around € 4.3 billion and a backlog of €32.4 billion. Salini-Impregilo’s projects are mainly within dams and hydroelectric plants, hydraulic works, railways and metro stations, airports and motorways, civil and industrial buildings
The Group has a wealth of international projects. The sectors in which the Group has been operating in for over 100 years include: dams and hydroelectric plants, hydraulic works, railways and metro systems (the Copenhagen Metro), airports and motorways, civil and industrial buildings.
Joining the Danish Business Meeting with Salini-Impregilo will allow your company to learn about the Group and new target projects. You will also learn what it takes to do business with Salini-Impregilo.
If you furthermore join the b2b session and are approved, you will get:
- Before the meeting, Salini-Impregilo will have read your value proposition thoroughly, will find the relevant buyer(s) for you to meet with, and will have concrete future business opportunities for you.
- Meet face to face with relevant decision-makers from the Group
- Networking with decision-makers from the Group
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Any company supplying the construction sector with products and solutions. Salini-Impregilo is generally interested in suppliers for their global construction projects.
The meeting includes
For all participating companies:
- Seminar with Salini-Impregilo, where you will learn about their book of projects and what it takes to become a supplier to the Group (9.00-13.00).
Furthermore, approved companies will get:
- Pre-screening to ensure the relevance of the meeting and that Salini-Impregilo knows your product/service, so you can get the most out of your meeting
- One-on-one meeting with Salini-Impregilo: Notice that Salini-Impregilo is especially interested in global providers, and order sizes can be large
- Informal networking dinner
- Confederation of Danish Industry and Ragnarock will provide assistance in all aspects related to your participation in the business meeting.