E-world is one of Europe’s leading trade fairs for the energy and water industries with 650 exhibitors from over 20 countries and 24,000 visitors from over 70 countries in 2017.
The focus is on energy services, IT and energy trading. The focus this year is on “Smart Energy” solutions with an emphasis on integration of renewable energy, energy efficiency and other smart solutions within energy and water.
Join the Danish Pavilion with your own 9 square meter booth and a joint lounge area for you to dialogue with customers and other stakeholders.
- Meet over 24.000 potential customers and partners from over 70 countries
- Get introduced to relevant official decision makers as well as financial actors
- During the exhibition, you will also have the opportunity to attend the conference
- Be a part of an attractive exhibition and network platform of Danish companies
- Increase your visibility and network through your own booth and the collective stand
- Benefit from the existing network between Danish and German energy stakeholders
Who should join?
The exhibition is relevant for Danish companies working with:
- Energy generation
- Energy efficiency
- Water technology
- Production and storage of renewable energies
- Smart, integrated, and green solutions
- IT related to the above topics
By joining the exhibition, you will get the opportunity to:
- Meet the right people
- Find or maintain the right business partners
- Promote your company
- Investigate interest and opportunities
Relevant products for the visitors
The exhibition and the congress are two integrated parts of the event at E-world. This means that conference participants can explore exhibited products and services that relate to the topics discussed in the seminars.
Read more about the exhibition and conference here.