The Confederation of Danish Industry in cooperation with State of Green, Danish Wind Export Association and the Danish Embassy in Japan are delighted to offer your company the opportunity to join this delegation with special focus on offshore wind in Tokyo, Japan.
A MARKET IN ITS DAWN
Japan is going through a period of change as the government, businesses and consumers shift towards renewable energy to a larger extend than ever before. The Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) has announced that by 2030 renewable energy shall account for 22-24 per cent of Japan’s power generation. Offshore wind is a special focus in this transformation, and Danish solutions in the offshore wind sector are in high demand. Furthermore, 2017 is the 150 year anniversary for Danish-Japanese diplomatic relations and this provides a window of opportunity for Danish companies.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a seminar with member compa-nies within offshore wind of the Japan Wind Power Association (JWPA).
- Meet with Japanese developers and be part of a VIP dinner/reception with Danish companies and Japanese stakeholders.
- Experience network opportunities and individ-ual business-to-business meetings at the Wind Expo 2017 conference.
- Get local knowledge and access to the Japanese market and present your expert knowledge to the developers.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
The delegation to Tokyo is relevant for Danish com-panies operating within the offshore wind energy sector: from research, planning and installation to operation, maintenance and optimisation of offshore wind turbines.
This includes companies working with:
- Development Services
- Planning & Design Consultancies
- Transport & Installation
- Operation & Maintenance
Companies that are both looking into business opportunities or are already present and want to expand in Japan may benefit from participating in the delegation.