Hong Kong is the perfect gateway for re-export into mainland China, Macau, Taiwan and other neighboring markets in Asia. Hong Kong is dependent on import and almost 30 per cent of the import is re-exported into other regions in the area.
Chinese consumers favour high quality food products and they tend to see the imported products as being of higher quality than domestic products. The Danish level of food safety and quality makes food products from Denmark a strong and popular brand among Chinese consumers.
Confederation of Danish Industry organizes the Danish Pavilion in co-operation with Danish Agriculture & Food Council, Business Sweden and Finpro. Denmark, Sweden and Finland have signed up for a 250 sqm Nordic area where the national pavilions will be placed next to each other. By joining forces, the Nordic countries will create greater awareness and will attract more visitors.
The Danish Pavilion is a turnkey solution providing you with a platform to present your company and products as well as practical advantages in terms of your planning and participation in the exhibition. The pavilion is ready for your use the day before the exhibition starts.
Being part of a joint pavilion is a more effective and cost efficient way for your company to attract potential customers. It also gives you possibilities for networking and an opportunity to exchange knowledge with exhibitors with similar interests in Asia
YOU WILL GET:
- Booth at the National Danish Pavilion at HOFEX in Hong Kong, China, from 8-11 May 2017
- A turnkey solution for your company with a walk-on stand fully equipped with counters, chairs, tables, shelves, lightning and wall-to-wall prints and access to shared storage room
- The National Pavilion is manned all days of the exhibition by staff from Confederation of Danish Industry
- Exhibit delivery, design, individual consultancy and decoration
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers, including exhibition catalogue
- Coordination of joint freight and customs clearance
- Coordination of hotel reservations
- Confederation of Danish Industry will provide assistance in all aspects related to your participation.