BENEFIT FROM THE MINISTER VISIT
Minister of Energy, Climate and Utilities in Denmark, Lars Christian Lilleholt, is heading to South Korea to take part in the next Green Growth Alliancemeeting between South Korea and Denmark. In this conjunction, you now have the opportunity to benefit from the official visit as a part of the participating business delegation. Throughout the visit, you will get to talk to high-level decision makers in the energy industry, business partners and potential customers in a beneficial position due to the presence of the Danish Minister.
The South Korean government aim to install no less than 48.7 GW renewable energy within 2030 – hereof 12 GW offshore wind and 4.5 GW onshore. South Korea is therefore in this very moment working for a green transition in energy consumption that creates great business opportunities for companies with expertise within the industry. Danish exporters will also be able to benefit from the EU-Korea Free Trade Agreement that ensures access to the Korean market for Danish companies. This has made South Korea one of the biggest markets for Danish exports in Asia. By 2019, it is predicted that 99 percent of the trade between South Korea and the EU will be without tariffs.
You have the opportunity to:
· Get to know the great upcoming opportunities to create business on the South Korean market for wind energy
· Take part in meetings with decision makers, business partners and potential customers
· Present your company to stakeholders and benefit from the strong and existing Green Growth Alliance-relationship.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
The delegation is open to participation from companies working with:
· Wind energy (both on- and offshore)
· Supply chain businesses to wind energy.
Companies that are either looking into business opportunities or are already present and want to expand in South Korea and will benefit from participating in the delegation.
YOU WILL GET
· Coordination of services and program by DI and the Embassy of Denmark in Korea
· Meeting with high-level decision makers, business partners and potential customers
· VIP dinner at the Danish Ambassador’s residence with Korean companies
· Site-visit at Tamra Offshore Wind Farm on Jeju island
· Innovation seminar focusing on future tech-nologies and commercial partnerships.