If sustainable development and value creation are integrated early into the design of new products and services, there is a huge potential for companies to create new business. This Guide gives inspiration and stepwise approach to actively integrating environmental considerations into companies' design and product development processes.
The Guide helps to:
- Create an overview and consensus in the product development team, regarding environmental efforts to be made
- Shed light on and insight in important details concerning the products environmental effect, its use and users
- How to make solutions and concepts to create more environmentally friendly products
- Suggest activities to be considered in the company strategy
- Show cooperation possibilities between the different functions in the company.
Teaching material and posters
Use the following link to download teaching material and posters for the guide. For each of the guide's seven steps we have compiled a short powerpoint lecture and included the relevant posters, that you can either plot in large format, or print with a normal printer. The powerpoint lectures are largely text-based, but are free for you to edit and add your own diagrams and graphics.
Numbers of pages:48